HUNGER NO MORE
All our food is cooked from fresh, daily and there are always
seasonal specials available alongside our regular menu.
- Rosemary, Thyme & Garlic Infused, Served with Warm Crusty Bread & Onion Chutney
- Seasonal Tempura Vegetables, Mini Vegetable Samosas, Cauliflower & Lentil Bundt & Chilli Jam
- Mixed Cured Meats, Buffalo Mozzarella, Caper Berries, Olives & Crusty Bread
7oz Sirloin Steak
8oz Rib Eye Steak
- All Steaks Served with Hand Cut Chunky Chips, Giant Onion Rings, Grilled Tomato and Dressed Leaves
- - Add a Sauce for 2.95 -
The Barbury Burger
- Served in a Ciabatta Bun with Vine Tomato, Crispy Baby Gem Lettuce, Hand Cut Chunky Chips, Rustic Tomato Relish and Giant Onion Rings
- - Add Mature Cheddar Cheese for 1.00 -
Cod, Salmon and Smoked Salmon Fish Cakes
- Accompanied by Skin on Fries, Rustic Tartare Sauce, Lemon and Dressed House Salad
- Butchers Finest Cut Lamb Rump, cooked pink, Sauteed New Potatoes and Ratatouille
Fish ‘n’ Chips
- Beer Battered Cornish Haddock, Hand Cut Chunky Chips, Minted Pea Puree & Tartare Sauce
Trio of Bangers and Mash
- Exactly what it says! With Creamy Mustard Mash and White Onion Gravy
Ham, Egg ‘n’ Chips
- The Old Trusty, Done Well! Thick Sliced Ham, Chunky Chips, Runny Eggs... Perfect
Mediterranean Vegetable Wellington
- Served with Creamed Spinach, Beetroot Chutney, Parmesan Shavings & Rocket Leaves
Traditional Chicken Kiev
- Crunchy Bread Crumbed Breast, Oozing with Garlic Butter, Served with Creamed Potatoes and Fine Green Beans
Local Game Pie
- Pigeon Breast, Phesant and Venison with a Puff Pastry Lid and Buttered Parsley New Potatoes
Fresh Cornish Monkfish
- Wrapped in Parma Ham. Served with Vine Cherry Tomatoes and Creamed Leaf Spinach
- Fennel, Onions, Aubergines, Peppers, Courgettes, Peas, Cherry Tomatoes, Green Beans, Garlic and Herbs
Moules et Frites
- Lunchtime &/or Evening!
- Giant Onion Rings, Chunky Chips, Creamy Spinach, Ratatouille, Skin on Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Buttered Parsley New Potatoes
Sundays @ The Barbury
Tapas & Roast
- 12pm - 4pm
These tipples have a tale attached
We serve a delicious selection of beverages—from the best
local craft brews to distinctive, food-friendly wines.
- Lager - North American Adjunct; 5.1% ABV
- Shandy / Radler; 2.5% ABV
- Stout - Irish Dry; 4.3% ABV
- IPA - Imperial / Double; 8.4% ABV
Beefeater London Dry
- Complex and juniper forward with a hint of spice. Garnished with a lemon twist
- Delicate notes of chamomile and honeysuckle. Garnished with apple, lime and mint
Bombay Sapphire Gin
- Aromatic with bright citrus notes. Garnished with a lemon wedge
British Polo Gin
- A light, elegant mouth feel carries refreshing juniper, orange peel and leafy herbs. Garnished with an orange peel
- Six traditional and five Celtic botanicals make this a crisp, aromatic taste adventure. Garnished with apple slices.
Cotswold Dry Gin
- With an exceptional mouthfeel, this well-balanced gin is a non-chill filtered meaning it makes a beautifully cloudy gin and tonic. Garnished with a slice of pink grapefruit
Eccentric Gins Young Tom
- A floral and sweet gin with unique botanicals of fennel and wild sunflower root. Garnished with lemon
Edgerton Pink Gin
- The first pink gin of London. Pomegranate notes with a sweet appetising aroma. Garnished with lemon and raspberry
- A herbaceous taste of the Mediterranean. Garnished with rosemary, olives and lemon
Gordons London Dry Gin
- A traditional refreshing taste from the finest handpicked juniper berries and a selection of other botanicals. Garnished with a lime wedge
Gordons Premium Pink Distilled Gin
- The natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries, and the tang of redcurrant, served up in a unique blushing tone. Garnished with raspberries
- Unusually combines gin with distilled sake, cherry blossom and yuzu fruit. Garnished with an orange peel.
Martin Millers Gin
- Blended with pure Icelandic spring water, this gin has an exceptional clarity of taste with candied lemon and floral aromas. Garnished with sliced strawberries and cracked black pepper
Masons Yorkshire Gin
- Distinctive gin with notes of cardamom and fennel, well-rounded with a refreshing citrus core. Garnished with lime zest.
- Pronounced o-peer, strongly spiced with a warmth of black pepper and cubebs
- The first distilled non-alcoholic spirit made from six individually distilled barks, spices and citrus peels. Together, they make a fresh, warming drink that is full of flavour but alcohol free. Garnished with grapefruit
Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Exceptionally well balanced with a classic juniper front. Garnished with a lime wedge.
Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- Clear and poignant juniper aromas with a light spice. Garnished with a lemon twist.
Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
- Rangpur lime is more like a lemon crossed with a mandarin. This is a soft, New Western style gin that is perfect for something fruitier. Garnished with lime and ginger.
Tarquins Tonka Bean and Clementine Gin
- Limited edition Christmas gin, boasting flavours including vanilla, cherry, chocolate orange and liquorice. Garnished with clementine.